The military map of 1912
On this map the courtyard is textual mentioned. It is situated in the yellow circle.
(click on to enlarge)
On this map waste land is still to see. They ware still there on the end of the nineteenth century especially on the north west and south east of the courtyard. The “Rijksweg” (the new national road, now mentioned N 346) is visible as a als red line. Also the railway from Zutphen to Hengelo (o) is visible. The “Twentekanaal” (canal) came later on in the thirties.